WineConf 2010

Wolfram Sang wolfram at the-dreams.de
Wed Aug 25 16:33:04 CDT 2010

On 25/08/10 22:47, Francois Gouget wrote:

> Where:   Hotel Ibis Bastille in Paris
> When:    November, Saturday 20th ~9am to Sunday 21st ~5pm
>

> You should book your hotel room directly from the hotel; the sooner the
> better.

As I understood the hotel website, a twin room (seperate beds) costs as
much as a single room using the 3-night-package? If so, anybody willing
to share a twin room with me (non-snorring preferred ;)) from Friday to
Monday (Sunday would work, too, probably; just leave earlier)? That
would cut the cost to some awesome 35 €/night.

Regards,

    Wolfram