WineConf 2010

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Fri Aug 27 13:11:11 CDT 2010

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Wolfram Sang <wolfram at the-dreams.de> wrote:
>
>> Checked that before, of course. "Doesn't belong here" didn't help me
>> understanding, though :)
>
> I have removed it because the WineConf wiki page is supposed to contain
> the official information about the event, not some private or personal one.

Dmitry, I'm afraid I have to disagree sharply.  I don't see any reason
that the Wiki page should be formal.  I find it nice when people post
their personal information; their arrival times and cell phones and so
on.  Information about a hotel room bed available strikes me as just the
sort of info that is useful.

Obviously, at this point, I don't know that it matters, but I would
appreciate it if you would treat this as an *informal* page from this
point forward.

There is a reason we call it the Wine *party* fund...