WineConf

Andrew Nguyen anguyen at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 10 11:46:32 CST 2010

On 11/09/2010 01:29 PM, Joxean Koret wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Dan Kegel told me about this conference and I decided to go :) I want to
> know if any of you guys is interested on a talk about the newest verion
> of ZeroWine (zerowine.sourceforge.net), the patches I wrote for Wine,
> the problems I found with Wine's loader and malware, etc...
>
> Best Regards,
> Joxean Koret

I wasn't aware of the existence of Zero Wine until now, so you can count
me in as another interested party. Speaking of which, I wonder how much
relation there is with the virtual botnet research farm of Sandia
National Laboratories, which apparently runs Wine on each instance for
modeling purposes. The New York Times article
(http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/28/science/28comp.html) is annoyingly
stuck behind a free login, though.