Time enough?

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Nov 17 12:09:07 CST 2010

Jeremy White wrote:

>The (perhaps extreme) ideal is 10 minutes of prepared talk, 50 minutes
>of open discussion, and 6 hours of pub time <grin>.

That fine with me.  I'm wondering whether I should try and trigger
discussion about concurrency, timing and correctness esp. w.r.t. audio.

However I've very little time to prepare anything and I won't bring a
laptop or even an USB stick, so I'd depend on somebody providing a
laptop with Internet access in order to display a few pages off the
web during these 10 minutes. (I'd then probablyl put the links on the Wiki).
Is that possible anyway?

Is thread-safety and multi-tasking interesting?

Regards,
 Jörg Höhle