Recovering wiki user name (was: PGP key signing party?)

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Thu Oct 28 01:46:43 CDT 2010

On 28/10/10 08:29, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> On 27/10/10 23:00, Austin English wrote:
>>
>> Me as well.
> I'll put up a page on the Wiki explaining what needs to be done, then.

Which brings me to an awkward situation - I remember neither the
password for my wiki user, nor the email address with which I registered
it. Can the powers that be let me know what the email is for
ShacharShemesh (probably something at shemesh.biz), so I can make sure the
account exists and recover the password?

Also, we probably need a wiki page saying who is in charge of the wiki,
with a link to it in the main menu.

Thanks,
Shachar

--