Hotel ready for booking

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Jul 29 10:06:21 CDT 2011

Okay, folks, we've got the Wineconf hotel set up now.

The key is to call the hotel directly and ask for the Wineconf rate; we
have a reduced rate of $99/night for the weekend.  After the weekend,
the price will jump, so if you wish to stay more than a few days, you
may want to shop around a bit.

Note for non US residents - $99 is the price without tax, so the total
price will likely be 10% or so higher after the taxes are added.

I've updated the Wiki page, and Andrew Balfour added some travel info.
The Hotel phone number is 1-612-332-6800.

Cheers,

Jeremy