Wineconf details

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 26 16:14:25 CDT 2011

Alright, just four days to go!

Here are some details:

  1.  I'm planning on being in the hotel bar late on Friday afternoon.

      We will leave a sign with our location if we're not
      all congregated there when you arrive.

  2.  The conference will officially start at 9:00 on Saturday.
      There will be a continental breakfast served in the conference
      room at 8:00 am.

  3.  If you need anything while in town, feel free to hit my cell;
      +1 651-503-7877.

  4.  We'll be having dinner at the Melting Pot in downtown
      Minneapolis at 6:30 on Saturday night.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Cheers,

Jeremy