Make test agenda item

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 28 16:10:02 CDT 2011

Folks,

The agenda is fairly empty, so I think having a make test fest is a good
idea.

Last time I checked in, we had a non zero of computers other than
Alexandre's successfully running make test to completion.

It would be nice if, before you arrived on Saturday, you could
run Winetest once so that your system is on record on test.winehq.org.
(Instructions here http://wiki.winehq.org/ConformanceTests; I believe
the Running WineTest in Wine   provides the right directions).

Dan has also set an ambitious goal of identifying and squeezing out
flaky tests.  It would be great if everyone could also run his script:
  http://kegel.com/wine/loop-fail.sh.txt
and send him the results.

Cheers,

Jeremy