2012?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Aug 12 17:42:09 CDT 2012

On 08/12/2012 03:41 AM, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2012, Dan Kegel wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Pau Garcia i Quiles
>> <pgquiles at elpauer.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Are there any plans for WineConf 2012? Location? Dates?
>>
>> There was some talk of making it happen as part of FOSEM 2103,
>> http://wine.1045685.n5.nabble.com/Plans-for-Wineconf-2012-td5718430.html

The call for room proposals went out today:

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2012-August/001618.html

The only question is - do we want to share a room with the ReactOS guys?
We'd be pretty much a shoe in for a room if we did, I think.

> Personally I don't think I will come if it's part of FOSEM 2103. But
> with luck it might even happen as early as FOSDEM 2013 ;-)

I'm sorry to hear that; I hadn't realized you were opposed.

I, personally, am in favor.  Even if it ends up sucking, it will
at least be different, and I feel different would be good at this point.

Cheers,

Jeremy