We're in at FOSDEM!

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Dec 14 11:03:43 CST 2012

Hey Jerome,

On 12/12/2012 07:04 PM, Jerome Leclanche wrote:
> Has there been any further decision about this? I'll be at FOSDEM on
> behalf of Razor and would love to sit in at the Wine talks.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.  We will definitely be at
FOSDEM and will have a DevRoom on Sunday.

We don't (yet) have a hotel, nor do we have a full agenda.  But we're
not alone, I gather it's typical of most projects to scramble at the
last minute.

At the moment, I'm considering booking the Best Western Royale Centre:
http://www.royalcentre.be/

It has the right combination of moderate price and a hotel bar :-/.
It's really hard to judge location; it's a 30 minute tram ride away from
the conference, but it seems as though most hotels are going to be a
fairly ways away.

Of course, everyone is welcome to make their own decisions, but it seems
like it would be more fun if we all stay together.

Again, if anyone has any opinion on this, or first hand knowledge of
Brussels, that would be welcome.

Cheers,

Jeremy

p.s.  Please follow up on the wineconf list.