Arrival times?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 1 00:10:36 CST 2013

Hey Bruno,

On 01/31/2013 12:40 PM, Bruno Jesus wrote:
> My plane arrives at 19:50. Is there any meeting point in Fosdem on
> saturday?

You're going to put all my complaints about travel to shame, aren't you?
<grin>

I imagine that we will all congregate at the Hotel in the morning on
Saturday until around 9:45 or so, when I expect we'll head off to
FOSDEM.  At this point, I think everyone is on their own on Saturday,
although it might be nice for pockets of people to reconnect.

Since you probably won't recognize anyone by sight, it'd be good if we
could connect with you somehow after you arrive.  Again, my temporary
cell is +32 486 636 249.  That should be a local number of 0486-636-249,
so you should be able to dial it from a hotel fairly easily as well.

Cheers,

Jeremy