Next plans

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 05:35:13 CST 2013

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure how you'll pick us out of the teeming masses, though.  We'll be
>> a block of 20 or so fairly non descript folks.  If you email a picture,
>> perhaps we can look out for you.  Next time we'll have to be sure to wear
>> matching T-shirts to make this all easier <grin>.
>
> Or look at an old group pic ;)
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcusmeissner/5191522943/in/set-72157625430516298/

My netbook ran out of battery and obviously I don't have a power
adapter (the store I was supposed to buy one was still closed when I
left to Fosdem), I'm using the computers in the H building in front of
a stand selling O'Reilly books. I have studied the pictures and if
Andre is still bald I'll certainly be able to recognize him, Alexandre
should be really easy to spot too despite of my bad sight.

If possible tell me the where you will be from 15:00 onwards.

PS: It took me a long time to type in this keyboard...

> --
> -Austin

Bruno