Dinner Sunday at 7:30

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sat Feb 1 13:03:25 CST 2014

-- the last known location is the danish tavern near chez leon. My battery is dying so this may be the last update about tonight.

Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

We are confirmed on for tomorrow night at 7:30 at Chez Léon - rue des
Bouchers 18, B-1000 Bruxelles. It's in the center of the city; I walked
past it last night, but don't think I can tell you how to get there.

If you are planning to come, but have not yet RSVPd to me, please do so.

Cheers,

Jeremy