FOSDEM talk on tangential topic in wine devroom

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 6 11:25:05 CST 2014

Hi Adrien,

We are low on topics, so having your talk would be great.

However, I was hoping to ask a favor.  Could you change your topic title
to start with the two project names.  That is, something like this:

mingw-w64 and win-builds: Modern compilers, APIs and a package manager
for Windows

(and if that's too long, trim something on the end :-/).  I found the
title more informative if I understood it was a discussion of two open
source projects.

Also, do you have a strong preference for time of day on Sunday?

Cheers,

Jeremy