Hotel for FOSDEM

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Tue Jan 7 12:06:56 CST 2014

Am 07.01.2014 18:23, schrieb Jeremy White:

> Alright, Mandi has talked to the hotel, and they are holding a number of rooms for 'Wine' people at the 89 Euro rate.  You should be able to get that from them; maybe try mentioning Mandi's name or CodeWeavers if they are not immediately forthcoming.
>
> Holler if you don't find that to be the case.

Thx, it worked after mentioning her name and the rate.
So i booked a doubleroom with separate beds in hopefully case someone will like to share a room. I booked it for three nights (Fr-Mo) at a rate of 99 Euro.
In case you want to share, it'll be 49 Euros per night for each. I'm also glad if you wann share only some of those days...