Hotel for FOSDEM

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Wed Jan 22 17:28:17 CST 2014

> I just called (I know I'm late) and they told me to send an email. And
> before doing that I have checked their online reservation and low and
> behold I found an "Internet Rate" at:
> - Single bed at 79 EUR/day
> - Double bed at 80 EUR/day

I got my single room (3 nights) for 64€/night (breakfast included)
at www.trivago.de using otel.com
(Crossing fingers, that everything will work)

Today, trivago offers 49€/night (without breakfast) using booking.com
or 59€/night (breakfast included) also using booking.com.

Arrive: 08:32 at BRUXELLES MIDI
Departure: 09:28 at BRUXELLES MIDI

--
See you at FOSDEM