FOSDEM plan

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 28 12:41:11 CST 2014

The basic plan for FOSDEM is as follows:

   Friday afternoon / evening:
    Congregate in the hotel lobby
    Small groups break off for dinner as events unwind
    The non jet lagged folks go out for night fun after
      the jet lagged ones crash

   Saturday:
    Morning:  the hotel provides breakfast; we usually
     meet informally during that time.  I don't recall
     the exact time range.

    Day:  Everyone is on their own, but feel free to chatter
     about plans on this mailing list.  It's nice to
     travel together.

   Sunday:  We start in our room (AW1.120) at 9:00, and we'll finish
     about 17:00.  We (hopefully) have a reservation for
     25 people at Chez Leon at 19:30 on Sunday, for those
     that are staying on.

Cheers,

Jeremy