FOSDEM Arrival times

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Jan 31 04:18:07 CST 2014

I look forward to meeting you and hearing your stories!

Folks that are new, please don't be shy at announcing yourself.
Introduce yourself to the likely band of geeks in the lobby, or send an
email when you arrive, so we know to find you.

Here's a compilation of arrival times:

8:00 Bela
9:30 Rosanne
14:00 Michael
14:00 Detlef
15:00 Alexandre
15:00 Huw, Francois
15:30  Aric, Vincent, Caron, Josh, Andrew, Jeremy
15:30 Hans
17:40 Qian
18:30-20:00 Jacek
18:40 Andre