Plan for Saturday

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Jan 31 15:13:49 CST 2014

Folks,

We have no formal plan for Saturday.  You are all expected to be in our
room (AL W 120, afairc), by 9:00 am on Sunday.

Andre suggested that some group of interested parties meet in the lobby
at 9:30 to travel to FODSDEM together.

Hans also advised that if you walk North  about a block, you'll get
to a metro stop, where you can go down and buy tram tickets.

He purchased two round trip tickets; one for Saturday, and one for
Sunday; that may be your most economical choice.

Also, recall that we take the 92 or 94 to Louisa, get off, and then take
the 92 or 94 on to ULB.  (Yes, that sounds wrong, but yes, it's right).

Cheers,

Jeremy