Is anyone looking to share a hotel room?

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:03:40 CDT 2015

> I'd like to share a room. Will you book it or should I do?

I will book the room and send you the confirmation. Would you be OK
with paying me your 202.50€ in cash when we arrive at the hotel?

I will only be staying the night on the 18-20th, so if you need a room
for more than 3 days you will have to book it separately. Is that OK
with you? If you are arriving earlier or staying later, it might be
easier to share a room with someone else.

-Alex