Arrival times

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 05:17:34 CDT 2015

On 09/15/2015 08:37 PM, Owen Rudge wrote:
>> In case of emergency in which you are not present to give immediate
>> in-person guidance, do you have a suggestion for the best Austrian
>> beer for a weary traveler? ;-)
>
> I'm not sure if a "native" would agree, but I enjoyed a Stiegl or two
> when I was over there in July. Enjoy Vienna, lovely city. :)
I was pleased with Edelweiß Hefeweizen and Gösser. I had a couple of
other beers too and have to agree with Stefan that all Austrian beers I
had where drinkable.

I have a colleague that doesn't has a good opinion of Ottakringer and
Schwechater but he is very picky when it comes to beer. And beer taste
is a matter of personal taste after all so don't take this as advise to
avoid those brands.

bye
	michael