More logistics

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 16 13:10:51 CDT 2015

At Aric's urging, I've put up a schedule for the weekend on the Wiki
page.  Let me know if I got anything horrifically wrong.

I've also created a Google sheet with the listed arrival times so far:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10NSYjTnehIDoGF8U7-SFfd8s8P2kQIiwGITS1S2XnTY/edit?usp=sharing

I think it has worked well in recent years to send updates and info to
this email list.  So if a group heads to dinner and a bar and wants to
leave a 'note' for those behind, an email here should suffice.

For anyone who is new to Wineconf, one bit of advice:  come find us on
Friday.  This is very much intended as a social event, and we look
forward to meeting everyone and socializing.  (Yes, I'm still scarred by
the one year we had our guest of honor not introduce himself until
Saturday :-/).

To help you identify folks, here is a great album that Marcus took in
2010:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcusmeissner/sets/72157625430516298/.
(We all still look like that, right?).  This one in particular has a
picture of both myself and Stefan:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcusmeissner/5204652562/in/album-72157625430516298/

Cheers,

Jeremy