topic proposal - Full Stack on Wine

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:14:54 CDT 2015

Hey Austin,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:12 AM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the presentation and the great work on this project! I'd like to
> contribute by testing/building some of the untested 700 packages,  where can
> I find your build/Travis CI scripts?

Thanks a lot for your great support!

Currently I'm in vacation so my reply is slow, sorry for that!

Here is the Travis CI scripts last time I use:
https://github.com/fracting/msys2-scripts

However, it is outdated, many situation has been changed in the past
few weeks, so I won't recommend you to have a try.
Besides, we are still needing a real fix for those two hacks I
mentioned in the previous mail before we can actual using MSYS2 in
Travis CI, that would take some time. I will update my scripts soon
after back from vacation, and I'll definitely call you for help when
I'm ready ;-)

Before that, if you don't mind patch Wine-Staging locally with my
hacks, then I think this wiki is good enough for you to build some
MinGW packages locally:
http://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/Contributing%20to%20MSYS2/

Cheers from Munich and looking forward to discuss with you for more details!

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Qian Hong