Wineconf 2016 location and dates are set - book your travel now!

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Aug 5 14:49:26 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

WineConf 2016 will be held on November 12th and 13th in St. Paul, MN.
I've put up all of the details here:
  https://wiki.winehq.org/WineConf2016

Everyone is welcome at WineConf, please feel free to come.  If you need
help with travel expenses, please write to ask to ask for help; we are
generally able to help, particularly for contributors to Wine
(directions are in the Wiki).

If you're interested in WineConf, you should sign up for the wineconf
mailing list: