Dinner Friday?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 9 10:56:29 CST 2016

Hey Alex (and all),

Friday tends to be less formal.  People gather in the mid to late
afternoon and catch up.  Then at some point, a critical mass of people
decide to go eat, announce that on the mailing list, and then head out.

I would say you'd be safe arriving by 5:00 pm; I don't recall any dinner
train leaving before then.

Cheers,

Jeremy