Arrival times thread

Erich E. Hoover erich.e.hoover at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:17:16 CST 2016

My wife and I are arriving (MSP) at 10:30 AM on Friday.  We are renting a
car, so if a couple people want a ride from the airport around that time
then we can make that happen. Three people if you want to be
superclosebestfriends.

Best,
Erich

P.S. Sorry if you get two copies of this email, the first one got held
because it was sent from the wrong alias.