WineConf 2016 parking

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 26 13:16:21 CDT 2016

Hey André,

Well, the hotel has parking.  It will be expensive, but that is option
#1.  Are you hoping to drive in, ditch the car, and then drive out at
the end of the weekend?  Or are you hoping to be able to use the car?

There are cheaper parking lots that are relatively close to the hotel
that would not be a particularly long walk, for example.  This web site
seems to do a decent job of pointing that out:
  http://www.bestparking.com/st-paul-parking/

If you are looking to leave it for the weekend, you could leave it
parked in front of my house, and then pick it up when you leave.

You could also leave it at our office.  Others have done that safely,
and it's more convenient to light rail to get to and from the hotel.

Cheers,

Jeremy