Wineconf 2016 location and dates are set - book your travel now!

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 1 13:01:12 CDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 11:57:26PM -0600, Alex Henrie wrote:
> > WineConf 2016 will be held on November 12th and 13th in St. Paul, MN.
>
> Looking forward to it! I've booked my tickets, my flight arrives at
> about noon on Friday and I'll fly out at about 5 on Monday. Any ideas
> on what to do in St. Paul with the extra time?

In November? Uhh, stay inside and drink.

Speaking of which, reminder to non-Americans: Americans have really
funny rules about serving alcohol. If you want to have a drink, be
sure to bring some form of photo identification that includes your
birth date to the bar, or you may not be served.

(Really though, the Twin Cities have a pretty good stand-up comedy and
theatre scene. We've also got loads of restaurants ranging from very
good to award winning. There's a science museum a little ways from the
hotel. Grand Ave near Dale St has lots of cool little shops. And the
light rail gives easy access from St Paul to Minneapolis, the Mall of
America, and everything in between.)

Andrew