WineConf 2018

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:12:13 CST 2018

Hi all,

The Wine Project is happy to announce that WineConf 2018 will take
place on June 29 - July 1 2018 in The Hague, The Netherlands. As some
of you will undoubtedly be aware, this will coincide with the 25th
anniversary of Wine.

WineConf is the Wine Project's yearly conference, where members of the
Wine community, the broader Free Software community and interested
users meet up over food and drinks. We traditionally also have a
number of talks by attendees, as well as some formal and informal
discussions about anything vaguely Wine related.

We're still working out some of the details, but since this years'
WineConf will take place slightly earlier in the year than has
traditionally been the case, we'd like to give everyone sufficient
advance notice to make travel arrangements, in particular those of you
that would need Visas to travel to The Hague.

Subscribe to wineconf at winehq.org to stay up-to-date with further
developments. Information will also get added to
https://wiki.winehq.org/WineConf2018 as it becomes available. Should
you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to either
wineconf at winehq.org or me personally, and we'll do our best to come up
with an answer.

Henri