The future of WineConf

Julian RĂ¼ger jr98 at gmx.net
Fri Jul 13 02:34:41 CDT 2018

Hi guys!

>   - What did people think of the A/V recording? Was that a good thing,
> and something we should continue to keep improving? Or is the
> consensus that it's intrusive and not worth bothering with?

I really appreciate the better quality, especially audio. It's a huge
step up from last year and makes the videos way more enjoyable to watch.
Thanks for that!

As someone who only benefits from the pros and is not bothered by the
cons, I can't tell you if it's worth it, but again, it is
appreciated! :)

Best,
Julian