Parking in The Hague

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jun 20 14:05:34 CDT 2018

I checked out where to park my car for WineConf and here is what I
gathered.

Parking in the city centre is pretty expensive, seems to be about 40€ per
day. The cheaper alternative is to use the Park and Ride parkings on the
periphery.

https://www.denhaag.nl/en/parking/parking-in-the-city/park-and-ride-the-hague.htm

* P+R Hoornwijck + tram 15
  https://www.denhaag.nl/en/parking/parking-in-the-city/pr-and-tram-fast-and-cheap-way-to-the-hague.htm
  https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/52.04951/4.34821

  This is probably the simplest solution. It's a multi-storey parking,
  there's one tram every 10 minutes and the trip takes about 13 minutes.

  The cost is 5€ for the first day, including the tram ticket, then 7.5€
  per additional day and the return tram ticket on the last day.

* P+R Station Ypenburg + NS Sprinter
  https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/52.0553/4.3881

  The parking is free but not covered and there is video surveillance. You
  can get downtown in 8 minutes, there is a train every 15 minutes and the
  ticket costs 2.30€

* P+R De Uithof + tram 4
  https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/52.03945/4.24470

  The parking is free and in a pretty lush forest-ish environment. You can
  get downtown in 26 minutes, there is a tram every 10 minutes and the
  ticket costs 2.21€.

              E-Voting: It's not the people who vote that count.
                     It's the people who count the votes.