This afternoon (Friday) at WineConf

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Fri Jun 29 06:12:19 CDT 2018

Greetings! I'm Bradley M. Kuhn from Software Freedom Conservancy, which is
the non-profit home for the Wine project.  This is my first WineConf and I'm
told the list is how we all find out what's going on.

Related to that, Jeremy White just came through the lobby and asked if
someone would let the list the following:

We have a designated table in the lobby for people to hang out this
afternoon.

Henri mentions as a separate matter that if you signed up for the city
tours, please meet in the lobby at 14:45.  There are one or two slots left
for the tours if you didn't sign up.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn
Distinguished Technologist of Software Freedom Conservancy