Dinner?

Hana Pagel hpagel at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 29 09:06:23 CDT 2018

I plan to hang out in the hotel lobby around 6:15-30 to find other folks for dinner.

Anyone like fish? There's a food festival at Scheveningen Harbor this evening:
https://denhaag.com/en/event/85468/food-festival-vissch?eventId=85917

I'm going to rent a bicycle from the hotel lobby in about 30 minutes and ride around the city a bit. Anyone care to join?