Saturday at Wineconf for the "bonus crew"

Mandi Gagne mandi at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 29 20:06:02 CDT 2018

Head's up.. pass it on to your bonus peeps:

Open invite for the folks not obliged to hang out all day in meetings!

I'm attending the Keynote and the CodeWeavers update, and the BBQ dinner
later Saturday evening, but I have a chunk of time in the middle there
that I'm free to explore.  A few of us plan to convene in the lobby
around 10:30am Saturday to throw out some ideas and venture off together
-either as a large group or a few smaller groups, depending on what
folks are interested in doing/seeing/experiencing.

Please join us if you'd like!

Ideas thrown into the mix were renting bikes, visiting museums, heading
to the pier/beach, etc.  Nothing set in stone; open to suggestion and
whimsy!

At 3am, after what feels like 20miles of walking today, I'm partial to
the biking option this minute, but who knows how 10:30am will move me
(...big shout out to my Cuban dancing crew, you have some serious
moves!! <3<3<3)

~mandi

..........Oh man, who am I kidding?  I might need something closer to
11am.. but that's a problem for Future Mandi.  Is it okay to show up to
the keynote in your pajamas?