Reminder: WineConf Registration Deadline Sept 9th, 2019

Ulrich Czekalla uczekalla at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 28 11:31:26 CDT 2019

Hi All,

WineConf 2019 in Toronto is just over a month away. If you're planning
on attending then you must register at
https://www.winehq.org/wineconf/rsvp. I'm taking down the registration
link on Sept. 9th, 2019 as I'll need the final numbers to confirm meals
and meeting space. So please, if you haven't already, register as soon
as possible.

Also, the hotel does have a cut off booking date of September 11, 2019.
So if you need a hotel room then you must book by this date to get the
conference rate.

Full conference details are available at
https://www.winehq.org/wineconf. If you have any questions please don't
hesitate to contact me.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Thanks,
-Ulrich