Call for WineConf 2019 presentations

Zebediah Figura z.figura12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:05:07 CDT 2019

Well, in lieu of anyone else clamoring for a spot, here's a couple of ideas:

1. I've spent a good amount of effort and thought on improving the
performance of Wine's synchronization primitives. It's a difficult
problem, and one I'd like to bring to Wineconf, informally if nothing
else. I could give a presentation on this. It'd be probably very
technical. I haven't written anything yet, but 15-20 minutes of talk is
probably not unreasonable.

2. I could give an update on Wine-Staging. I'm a little hesitant to do
this because, unlike last year, I don't think there's necessarily very
much to talk about. Still, if anyone wants to hear an update, please let
me know, and I'll see what I can dredge up.

ἔρρωσθε,
Zeb