WineConf 2019

Ulrich Czekalla uczekalla at codeweavers.com
Mon May 13 09:07:09 CDT 2019

Hi All,

As many of you are aware, WineConf 2019 will take place in Toronto, Canada. Specifically, it will be held October 12-13, 2019. I have updated the wikihttps://wiki.winehq.org/WineConf2019  including information on the venue.

I will develop the page further as we finalize details and plan on adding a registration link in the next few days. Please subscribe towineconf at winehq.org  to stay up-to-date with further developments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask on the wineconf mailing list or email me directly.

I look forward to hosting and seeing everyone in October.

Thanks,
-Ulrich