WineConf Details

Ulrich Czekalla uczekalla at codeweavers.com
Mon Oct 7 17:43:58 CDT 2019

Hi All,

WineConf is days away so I wanted to go over some details.

Aric has put together the itinerary and it can be found on the WineConf
website [1].

On Saturday and Sunday the conference will start at 9AM. Breakfast will
be served beforehand starting at 8AM.

There will be a social event on Saturday evening for all registered
attendees. We'll be having dinner at Pogue Malone Pub and Kitchen at
18:30 [2].

As Henri mentioned there is a Matrix room [3] where we connect to make
plans to meet up or if you have questions. You can also email me if
anything comes up.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,
Ulrich

[1]https://wiki.winehq.org/WineConf2019
[2] Pogue Malone Pub and Kitchen - 777 Bay Street
[3] https://matrix.to/#/!djpmMsMVvKDeDYcVnc:matrix.org?via=matrix.org