WineConf 2020 Postponed to 2021

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Aug 7 07:01:36 CDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am very sad to announce that after extensive conversations with the Wine Committee and our Japanese Host we have come to the decision that because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic it is best to postpone Wineconf 2020.

The plan is to resume the conference again in the fall of 2021. We apologize to everyone involved and hope this does not negatively impact your ability to come to the 2021 conference.

More details will be forthcoming as we approach fall of 2021. We look forward to seeing you all then!

-aric