Virtual Wineconf?

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 1 14:12:09 CST 2020

Jan 15/16 is the only weekend I have a conflict in the entire month. But other than that I do not have a strong preference as to the date but just as a heads up if we are going to call for presentations we want presenters to have time to write their talks.   I would vote later in the mont then as we are already Dec 1st.

I am happy to take on the organizing of the time slots role again, assuming we still want to organized it that time.

I am thinking this could be an easy way to open up to an even larger audience also.  If our talks can be viewed by anyone online then if we get it all scheduled and published before hand we can get casual observers dropping in for given talks and such.

-aric