WineConf Proposal for Tokyo 2020

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Thu Feb 27 13:55:43 CST 2020

Hello,

The task will always fill available time. Having a deadline of Nobuko and I have put together our proposal for WineConf Tokyo 2020.  Please read and if you have any comments I would love to hear them. I believe I am the first to do this whole submit a proposal for WineConf thing so the road is still mostly pretty untread.

Here is the proposal for your viewing pleasure.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZgP8_8ToC1SfkICC_FTawpniubngHA3BG1rzkRJL0fI/edit?usp=sharing

I understand it is still short the details about the Saturday Dinner, but I am assured a location can be found, close to the hotel and that would be enjoyable for the entire convention. I will update the proposal as more of that information is acquired. It is mostly of concern to CodeWeavers rather than the entirety of the convention.

Please direct any questions to me and I will answer them to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Thanks!
-aric