Wineconf futures

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 8 10:12:50 CDT 2021

> Am 08.07.2021 um 16:56 schrieb Mandi Gagne (she/her) <mandi at codeweavers.com>:
>
> On my first try, Delta is offering 20-hour flights (economy class, with one 4hr stop in Amsterdam) to Tanzania mid-November from MSP for under ~$1500USD.
>
> ;)

Skyscanner finds the same connection for €750; It is actually a KLM flight. It also helps to wiggle the days a bit. Not all airlines fly daily. In this quick try I picked Nov 11 - Nov 17. In contrast, for nov 10-17 the choices are terrible. You'd have a 28 hour layover in AMS.

Other airlines that fly there: Turkish, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Kenya Airways (which will just connect you with KLM). Ethiopian Airlines (They are great, fancy new dreamliners, mostly empty during the off season so you can sleep in eco, except well Tigray... They do fly to IAD and JFK though, so you have to survive only a short hop with United). Air Tanzania used to fly to India and China with Dreamliners, but covid. RwandaAir has connections to London and Brussels, but no idea if they have codeshare with anyone who can get you there from MSP.

But yeah, the travel time from north America is going to suck, no matter which airline.