AbiWord 0.9 problems even with latest Wine from CVS

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Aug 7 11:36:01 CDT 2001

Uwe Bonnes wrote:

> "Dan" == Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> writes:
>>  The AbiWord win32 0.9 problems I described recently on wine-users
>
> what effort is it to crosscompile AbiWord with either mingw32/cygwin or even
> perhaps with winelib? Active debugging is probably best done with a
> compilable source tree at hand.

I get the impression it's painful to do a Windows build of AbiWord
even on Windows.  The thought of doing a winelib build had
occurred to me, but I don't know if I have the energy.

I am poking around their source tree trying to learn how they space
their lines, and am looking at the Wine source tree to learn what
trace options would be most interesting.  I found "trace+font"
last night.  So far I don't understand enough to feel like I'm
getting traction, but maybe if I keep plugging away...
- Dan

--
"I have seen the future, and it licks itself clean." -- Bucky Katt