Question about network stuff

Bobby Bingham uhmmmm at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 12 08:53:16 CDT 2001

I'm not sure of the answer to your problem (could you be a little more
specific than "it basically told me it couldn't access the network.)

This isn't the right list for this question.  This list is for patches that
have been submitted to WINE.  You might try the wine-users mailing list, or,
if you're really daring, the wine-devel list if no one on wine-users knows

Bobby Bingham

Microsoft Windows: Made for the internet
The Internet: Made for UNIX