Installshield 6 (inter-proc) patches

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Dec 16 22:12:59 CST 2001

On 16 Dec 2001, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> It's for *everybody* to say.

Well, if you really want to hear from *everybody*, here is one of it.
As much as I am able, I will contribute to Wine.  I recommended the X11
license because I thought it seemed to work for XFree86, but maybe LGPL
would work better.  If I fix a bug, I will send a patch.  If you don't
accept the patch, I may argue.  Sometimes I may even be right.

I don't much care which license we use, so long as Billy G. can't buy
us, and so long as the source is free.

I don't mean to hurt of insult anybody, and thank you, Gerard,
Alexandre, ...see <wine>/AUTHORS ... for your contributions to Wine.

Lawson

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.    - Dylan Thomas