Mouse trouble

Daniel Bingham db78 at att.net
Sun Jul 15 20:21:38 CDT 2001

Hi,

I just got the latest CVS and when I tried to run starcraft my mouse
won't move.  I have dxgrab turned on so as not to have my mouse going
off the screen when I try to move.  I am not very knowledgeable about
wine or programming, so I thought I'd tell someone who was.  If I have
something set up wrong I can't find it and don't find any documentation
to address it either.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Please email
me directly because I get the digest and tend to ignore it.  Thanks.

Daniel Bingham
db78 at att.net