CoGetClassObject

James Hatheway james at macadamian.com
Thu Jul 19 13:45:20 CDT 2001

> > Where is that, the Introduction to OLE?
>
> It was part of the MSDN Library or available as a book. Dunno where it got to.
> (Check msdn.microsoft.com)

I think the book you guys are talking about is "Inside OLE",
Microsoft Press, by Kraig Brockschmidt.  Available for free in
CD version of MSDN, not sure about online.  Other books to check
out are "Inside COM" from MS Press (not sure the author),
and "Programming Applications for Windows" by Richter goes
into some of the messy stuff involving thread, processes, etc..

-James
--
James Hatheway
james at macadamian.com ~ http://www.macadamian.com