Use COMSPEC command interpreter to run .bat files.

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 4 03:48:32 CST 2002

Here is what I get in wcmd :
C>dir cygwin.bat
Volume in drive C is
Volume Serial Number is 1234-5678

Directory of C:\cygwin\

01/03/2002  05:05:16            55  cygwin.bat
       1 file                        55 bytes
       0 directories      2,218,336,256 bytes free

C>wcmd /c cygwin.bat
File not found

> If you run "wine --debugmsg +process -- wcmd /c cygwin.bat", my patch
> shouldn't be involved. Is in your case a 'CreateProcess (...,"....bat
> ...")' somehow involved? Only then my patch should change anything.
> Wcmd should be found somehow magically, either in ../wine/programs or
> by the
> COMSPEC variable.

  link_app wcmd "$CROOT/windows/system32/cmd.exe
As shown in the above line fom wineinstall, its put in
C:\windows\system32, with some other built-in .exe.
> Where does the wine install process put WCMD? As I always run wine in
> my
> build tree, I can't check...

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.