Apps that installs VBA

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun Jul 7 11:19:02 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 01:36:55PM +0200, Jürgen Schmied wrote:
> Likely the installer does not find a file with FindNextFile
> (Error 18 = ERROR_NO_MORE_FILES). The relay-trace with -debugmsg
> +dosfs,+relay shouls say more.
Oh no, not another problem caused by buggy Find*()
(directory not returned ?).
These functions seem to be pretty problematic, they should be fixed
(via a regression test preferrably).

It's on my ToDo list. Going to do some major file system work soon.

--
"My attitude is, everybody should try competing with Microsoft once in their life. Once."
- Marc Andreessen, former Netscape lead employee, in a "browser wars" interview