Taking a step back :(

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 18:15:20 CDT 2002

sigh, hey guys i have some bad news, but no too bad...
 due to me having to work 6 if not 7 days a week now
and the school being closed for the summer, i am going
to have to take a step back from wine development for
a few months...  i just don't have the time, energy,
or chance to be on the computer (let alone the
internet) as much as i used to, and so my inbox is
getting packed...  but i will be back when 1 of 2
things happens...

1) i get internet at my house (hopefully in the next
couple of months)
or
2) the school opens again for the fall semester...

either way, i will be back though, sorry it has to be
like this, but thats the way it goes sometimes....

so, TTFN

-Dustin

P.S. I will still be monitoring wine-announce and
wine-cvs, but im removing myself from devel, bugs, and
patches...jeremy, please don't drop my bugzliia
priveleges ;)  thanks guys...